Monthly Archives: June 2020
Are you tired of covering brown spots? Trying to hide wrinkles under layers of make-up? Summer is here and you cannot hide skin imperfections. Your complexion needs to be at its best. Our recommendation for glowing and radiant summer skin is HydraFacial. It is not only a great skincare solution – it is super safe.
HydraFacial Basics- What Can It Do
Are you hoping for a skincare miracle? Do you want beautiful, flawless skin quickly? Many people do. The HydraFacial is not a miracle treatment but comes pretty close. It provides quick results and continued improvement in skin quality and appearance if you continue treatment.
Benefits of HydraFacial Treatment
We love that HydraFacial offers quick results in a single treatment. And for patients wanting a lasting skincare solution, HydraFacial delivers that too. It is a one-size-fits-all skin enhancing solution. Here are some of its benefits:
- Address common skin concerns including enlarged pores, oily skin, discoloration, wrinkles and fine lines, aging, sun damage, blemishes and blackheads and poor skin texture
- Better skin appearance in a single treatment
- Quick, in-office procedure
- Immediately return to work and other activities
- Makeup can be re-applied before leaving the MedSpa
- Continued improvement in skin quality with regular treatments
- Customized to each patient’s specific skin concerns
- Ideal for all skin types
HydraFacial vs. Traditional Facial
The HydraFacial is a four-part skincare solution. During your treatment, the treatment will cleanse, peel, extract and hydrate the skin. It is like having multiple services that provide everything you need for radiant, glowing skin. Specialized serums further enhance results by giving your skin peptides, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants – essential building blocks of healthy skin.
Traditional facials work well. Traditional facials provide essential maintenance for the skin, helping it to look better and brighter with regular visits. A HydraFacial tends to offer deeper, more noticeable results than a simple facial, especially after the first treatment. If you need results now, the HydraFacial is our go-to pick.
Our patients choose this unique facial option before big events, like a special vacation or wedding. Many love their results so much that they continue to receive HydraFacial treatments, with their skin getting better and better after each visit.
Discover Your Best Summer Skin NOW
The Stay-At-Home orders are being lifted and we are coming out of sheltering in. As you start to “see” people again, you do not have time to worry about skin imperfections. The HydraFacial will help you tackle dull, dry skin and blemishes so your skin can shine, with or without makeup all season long.
And, it is a SAFE option. The machine is self-cleaning, and the tips are disposed of and recycled. So, you are never touched by anything that has been touched by someone else! It is the perfect time to try this skin enhancing option. Call to schedule your HydraFacial treatment at Jersey Shore Aesthetics and Wellness today.
We are so excited to reopen the MedSpa in Linwood on Monday, June 22.
Pre-Opening Specials to Welcome You Back
To welcome you back, we are offering wonderful pre-opening specials.
Your hands have taken a beating with extra hand washing and sanitizer. Book a Signature HydraFacial and get a complimentary Hand Hydrafacial.
Want summer arms and legs that look amazing? We are offering Professional Spray Tan and Waxing Packages 10% off.
Are you a recent graduate? You have certainly had a unique year! Book now for 10% off any service.
And, Dads have a special day coming up. Purchase a Gift Certificate for Dad for 20% off or get him a Vitality IV at 10% off!
We have been busy prepping the Spa space and training for safety protocols. We know after months of sheltering in everyone is excited to get out, to enjoy some normalcy and to experience luxuries like a hydrating facial or maybe a spray tan. Please remember, we are more than ready to get back to taking care of your skin care needs but your health, safety and wellness are, and always will be, our top priority.
Below, you will find some of the new protocols we have implemented to ensure you continue to have the best experience possible.
What to Bring
- Please attend your appointment alone; we are asking that no companions come into the MedSpa at this time
- For your safety, please try to limit the amount of personal belongs you bring to the MedSpa
Upon Arrival & During Appointment
- Please have your face mask covering your nose and mouth prior to entering the building
- We will greet you at the front door verbally (Please no hugs or handshakes at this time!)
- Your temperature will be taken (It must be below 100 degrees)
- We will bring you directly to the treatment area
- Retail products will be discussed at your appointment and can be purchased through an online link. Our customers receive complimentary free shipping
Sanitization & Safety Procedures
- Appointment times are expanded to ensure safe distances and time for extra sanitation between clients
- Hospital-grade disinfectant and BARBICIDE® will be utilized to clean down all surfaces between each client as well as during our deep cleanings throughout the day and nightly
- Both clients and staff will be required to wear masks during their time at the MedSpa (clients will remove masks for treatments)
- Hand soap and sanitizer will be provided in multiple locations around the MedSpa
- We are going paperless which means no magazines, newspapers, menus, or flyers will be passed around between clients
- We will continue to wear gloves during services but may remove them periodically during treatment set-up, etc.
- All workstations will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each visit
We want you to know we have missed you. We appreciate you. And, we are looking forward to taking care of you and your MedSpa needs.