We’re Thrilled to Reopen the MedSpa in Linwood June 22!
We are so excited to reopen the MedSpa in Linwood on Monday, June 22.
Pre-Opening Specials to Welcome You Back
To welcome you back, we are offering wonderful pre-opening specials.
Your hands have taken a beating with extra hand washing and sanitizer. Book a Signature HydraFacial and get a complimentary Hand Hydrafacial.
Want summer arms and legs that look amazing? We are offering Professional Spray Tan and Waxing Packages 10% off.
Are you a recent graduate? You have certainly had a unique year! Book now for 10% off any service.
And, Dads have a special day coming up. Purchase a Gift Certificate for Dad for 20% off or get him a Vitality IV at 10% off!
We have been busy prepping the Spa space and training for safety protocols. We know after months of sheltering in everyone is excited to get out, to enjoy some normalcy and to experience luxuries like a hydrating facial or maybe a spray tan. Please remember, we are more than ready to get back to taking care of your skin care needs but your health, safety and wellness are, and always will be, our top priority.
Below, you will find some of the new protocols we have implemented to ensure you continue to have the best experience possible.
What to Bring
- Please attend your appointment alone; we are asking that no companions come into the MedSpa at this time
- For your safety, please try to limit the amount of personal belongs you bring to the MedSpa
Upon Arrival & During Appointment
- Please have your face mask covering your nose and mouth prior to entering the building
- We will greet you at the front door verbally (Please no hugs or handshakes at this time!)
- Your temperature will be taken (It must be below 100 degrees)
- We will bring you directly to the treatment area
- Retail products will be discussed at your appointment and can be purchased through an online link. Our customers receive complimentary free shipping
Sanitization & Safety Procedures
- Appointment times are expanded to ensure safe distances and time for extra sanitation between clients
- Hospital-grade disinfectant and BARBICIDE® will be utilized to clean down all surfaces between each client as well as during our deep cleanings throughout the day and nightly
- Both clients and staff will be required to wear masks during their time at the MedSpa (clients will remove masks for treatments)
- Hand soap and sanitizer will be provided in multiple locations around the MedSpa
- We are going paperless which means no magazines, newspapers, menus, or flyers will be passed around between clients
- We will continue to wear gloves during services but may remove them periodically during treatment set-up, etc.
- All workstations will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected between each visit
We want you to know we have missed you. We appreciate you. And, we are looking forward to taking care of you and your MedSpa needs.
Contact Us or call us at 609-732-2244 to get your pre-booking special now.