Dr. Marna Cutler, DO
Medical Director, Jersey Shore Aesthetics and Wellness
Well known throughout the South Jersey community for providing excellent medical care for more than 15 years, Dr. Marna Cutler has served as a family physician, urgent care provider and was Medical Director of Volunteers in Medicine in Cape May County. She will use her expertise in caring for the “whole patient” as Director of Jersey Shore Aesthetics and Wellness.
Dr. Cutler graduated from the School of Osteopathic Medicine at the University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey and earned a B.S. degree in biology (with honors) from Cook College, Rutgers University. She completed her residency and internship at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York, where she received broad training in family medicine, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, internal medicine, pediatrics, and other fields, as well as in caring for both inpatients and outpatients with acute and chronic illnesses.
She is board certified in family practice and osteopathic manipulation treatment by the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians. In addition, Dr. Cutler is a member of the New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American Osteopathic Association, and the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians. In 2009, she was named to Atlantic City Weekly’s “Top 40 Under 40.”
As Medical Director of Jersey Shore Aesthetics and Wellness, she oversees and provides comprehensive services related to helping patients achieve their best selves. Known for providing highly compassionate patient care and for involving patients in their medical care and treatment, Dr. Cutler is dedicated to offering personalized treatment plans that help patients reach their aesthetic and wellness goals.
- BS, Biology, Cook College, Rutgers University, Graduated with Honors
- DO, School of Osteopathic Medicine, University of Medicine and Dentistry
- Honors: National Order of Omega Honor Society, Golden Key National Honor Society
- Internship, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Residency, Maimonides Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association (AOA)
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (ACOFP), m Specialty
- Osteopathic Manipulation (CERTIFIED)
- Urgent Care (CERTIFIED)