Dr. Brian Sokalsky, Medical Director
Dr. Brian Sokalsky is trusted by the community and recognized by patients and peers for developing an advanced Sports and Regenerative Medicine Practice. He has dedicated his career to offering patients alternative methods and treatments for injuries and overall wellness.
His interest in caring for the “whole patient” has resulted in the Jersey Shore Medical Alliance, a multi-specialty Wellness Practice that includes Sports Medicine, Regenerative Medicine, Aesthetics and Wellness, Weight Loss and and IV Hydration Therapy.
With the addition of advanced therapies, a team of experts and added conveniences like mobile therapies, the Jersey Shore Medical Alliance will provide residents of the Jersey Shore with health and wellness services that are cutting-edge, close-to-home and convenient.
- B.S., Exercise Science, Rutgers University
- D.O., Rowan School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Internship, Osteopathic, Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Residency, Family Practice, Aria Health (formerly Frankford)
- Fellowship, Osteopathic Primary Care Sports Medicine, Physician Offices at Horizon, Brook Park, OH now managed by The Cleveland Clinic
TITLES & CERTIFICATIONS
- Board Certified, National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- Board Certified, American Board of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Certificate of Added Qualifications, Sports Medicine
- Diplomate of the American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Fellow, American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Osteopathic Academy of Sports Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Prolotherapy Regenerative Medicine
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncturists
Rosemary Roberts, Esthetician
Rosemary is a New Jersey Board Certified Licensed Aesthetician with more than 10 years of advanced experience in her field.
Her passion is to help enhance the lives of others through health, knowledge, wellness and a good skincare regime. She helps them achieve beautiful skin by developing skin care plans and home care routines specifically designed for their individual needs.
“Educating my clients with the services and treatments available gives them the power to make the best decisions.”
Rosemary is certified in many services including Hydrafacial, Jan Marini Chemical Peels and Facials, Microneedling and Dermaplaning to name a few. Her interests outside of the office include working out and loving life with her three beautiful daughters, family and friends.
“I really enjoy what I do, and I am grateful for the many people I get to meet through work at the MedSpa. I would love to meet you. Stop in to say hello.”
Marina Okeanova, Esthetician
Since graduating Rizzieri Aveda School for Beauty and Wellness, Marina continues her education with the Integrative Medical Aesthetics program. To ensure that her clients are getting the latest services and products, she continues her studies in Advanced Concept in Medical Skincare, Dermaplanning, Microdermabrasion, Microneedling, Advanced Treatment of Sun Damaged and Aging Skin and more.
As a skin care therapist, Marina feels that educating clients about their skin and potential care is one of the most important aspects of her career. She understands how pigmentation, adult acne and premature aging not only put your skin in jeopardy but also affect your self-esteem and confidence. Marina believes that by providing you with the knowledge and tools to correct your skin care concerns, she can help you reach your individual skin care goal.
Mimi Goudie, Esthetician
Unchanged: Mimi Goudie is a licensed esthetician who received her education at Jolie Health and Beauty Academy. She has extensive knowledge in medical aesthetics field and is a certified Hydrafacialist. Unchanged: Mimi Goudie is a licensed esthetician who received her education at Jolie Health and Beauty Academy. She has extensive knowledge in medical aesthetics field and is a certified Hydrafacialist.
She builds on her passion for helping people beautify their skin, by continuing her education with medical aesthetic classes and professional seminars. She specializes in Hydrafacial, hair removal, chemical peels, professional artistic makeup, waxing and tanning. Unchanged: She builds on her passion for helping people beautify their skin, by continuing her education with medical aesthetic classes and professional seminars. She specializes in Hydrafacial, hair removal, chemical peels, professional artistic makeup, waxing and tanning.